- PonderingTwo Ensemble for this Festive Season - 2 ~ Pondering Two The title of your home page

Friday 30 November 2012

So my better half has already selected her ensemble for this festive season and don't you guys think it's perfect and beautiful? To find out what she has selected click here.

Now since this blog is jointly authored by both of us, even I thought of putting the best ensemble for this festive season by logging on to www.shoppersstop.com And this is how my ensemble looks like..


Traditional look for Festivals and other special occasions
 
                    
            

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The above ensemble gives a traditional cum trendy look with a turquoise colour kurta and a maroon pyjama which is something different from the rest. Apart from the colour, the design of the kurta made me to have it in my ensemble. Then there is a stole matching with the pyjama giving a final touch to the traditional look. Then I have selected a yellow plated stainless steel ring which adds to the fashion quotient yet being simple and elegant. I have selected a pack of 5 premium handkerchiefs specifically to be used on occasions. Then there is a Titan watch with a purple belt which goes with the look. And finally the jutis which completes the look.
 
This ensemble can specifically be used for any special occasion like Diwali, Traditional Day at workplace or even during morning weddings. 
 
 
Look for Wedding Reception & Business Parties
 
       
                               

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





 
 
 
 
 
So my ensemble is complete after selecting 12 items in all! I have gone for this Suit because of the colour Black which suits all the occasions be it formal or semi formal including wedding receptions. Along with it there is also a waist coat which can act as a substitute in case of the coat. You can look best in waist coat when it is a formal dinner party at office if you don't feel like wearing the coat. Along with it I have selected a formal blue shirt that goes with the colour of the suit and fits all the occasion.
 
Then the Espirit watch is classy, trendy and yet formal at the same time. The Bulchee reversible belt can be used in either colours black or brown. Now comes the fragrance. I have personally been using this DKNY perfume and have never changed to other brand since last 4 years. It is must for a special occasion. The cuff links can be used to give a modern look to your attire.
 
The cross pen can add a value when you are attending an important business meeting or can be used as a style statement. A pair of socks to match the attire. Then I have the Tie which has to compliment with the shade of the shirt and must for a formal occasion. I have selected the wallet based on the colour and design which I feel is unique. Then comes my another favourite, The Wayfarers. It gives a completely different look to your attire. But the only thing I wish is to wear it in weddings and that too at the evening. (Yes, I have seen people wearing it and wants some opinion on it.) Then the formal shoes which is trendy and serves the purpose.
 
These are the two ensembles which can be used on various occasions. What do you guys think about it?
 
This post is a part of the contest at Indiblogger in association with Shoppers Stop

Rohan Kachalia 
Categories:

1 comment:

  1. I think yours is the first entry that I have come across which includes a pen! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete