- PonderingTwo The Silky Picture ~ Pondering Two The title of your home page

Sunday 30 December 2012

This post is a part of the 'Shave or Crave' movement in association with BlogAdda.com
"Every time I go and shave, I assume there's someone else on the planet shaving. So I say, I'm gonna go shave, too."
 
This was the sms I sent to him before going for the movie and "Hahaha" was the reply I got. I was so pissed that I had almost said no for the movie but at the last minute I changed my mind and there we were at the theatre waiting for the gates to be opened. I was at my usual best, chirpy and happy. This time I had my hands full of popcorn, samosas and coke which is not usually the case. Just few minutes were left for the movie to start and I can see the excitement and eagerness on his face to watch the movie hot scenes.
 
Scene 1


O la la was the song going on and it was me trying to get cosy with him. I came close to his ears and murmured 'A clean shaved men always get lucky' and started to gulp the food that I had intentionally purchased so as to not allow him to come close to me.

Scene 2
 
She was totally drunk, standing on the bonnet of the car, dancing and seducing Tushhar and came a big wet kiss. Seeing this he too tried to come closer to me and kiss me. I also went with the flow, coming close with just a centimetre gap between our lips and backed off saying 'To get notty first be a hotty with a clean shave and rest will be taken care of.'
 
Scene 3
 
 
This was the scene which made our emotions run high, kept us drooling and left us craving for more and more. And at that very moment I took him closer to me and said 'Getting cosy in car is always fun and with a clean shaved men it's double the fun and much hotter.' 

Scene 4
 

He loved Silk. And eventually even she fell for him. They kissed each other and he again tried to get closer to me. This time even before he could do anything I said 'He is Emraan Hashmi and you are not. So better be clean shaved or just keep waiting.'
 
By the end of the movie I sensed that he had got the message that a clean shave is a must for a girl to be closer to her guy just as a beautifully groomed girl makes a guy come closer to her.
 
And within no time I saw a pack of Gillette Fusion razor and blades with a bottle of Gillette shaving cream in his hand waving at me and asking me to experience the silk which was hidden beneath his sometimes strong beard and sometimes his evening stubble.

So what are you guys waiting for? Go shave, and make your girl drool for you!!
Categories:

2 comments: