- PonderingTwo If I am raped tomorrow ~ Pondering Two The title of your home page

Wednesday 2 January 2013


If I am raped tomorrow,
Leave me on my own,
Please don't forward messages for my sake,
... I am not worthy of your status' ache.

Don't give me your pity,
Don't pray for my soul,
You are the same people who did not care when I
lay there in a hole.

Your E-protests are not getting me justice,
Nor my sisters any protection,
The government is going to sensitize the issue,
just to win the coming election.

First they objectified me,
Now the turn is yours,
How dare I step outside, I am just meant for the
household chores.

Don't console my father
Don't try to cheer up my Mom,
It's something you can forget tomorrow, but for
them I'm forever gone.

I am dead now,
Humanity died with me
For I am a girl, I deserve every bit of this,I'm not
to be seen equally.

This society is esoteric
A 'fatal lie', a 'deadly truth'
it propagates such evil, and is the one to protest
that it is ruth.

It cries for me and still mocks my death
for a few days later you'll all forget,
hundreds like me will come and go,
For we are all going to reap what we once did plow.

Years ago the seed was sown,
'She is a woman, she has to be tamed and made
to moan'.
Now live with it, and dance with joy,
See her being meddled with, like a cheap plastic toy.

For she is a girl, she deserves every bit of this,
for her's is weak and Mightier is His !


(via - email)

Hetal Kachalia
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment