- PonderingTwo The Sexpert ~ Pondering Two The title of your home page

Sunday 3 March 2013

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 37; the thirty-seventh edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton. The theme for the month is "Truth is stranger than fiction"
 
Disclaimer: This post is for those who have a sense of humour and it is a work of pure fiction and sense of imagination. Also this post is strictly for adults.

It was his strong masculine physique that made him famous among ladies and the art of narrating his various sexcapades with his wife made him famous among the men. Thus making him the most 'In demand' colleague of ours and ofcourse known as Mr. Casanova.

I clearly remember his narration of his first night among few close friends and me being one of them.

"We started with gentle kisses and touch and sooner to grope; from sofa to bed. I turned the lights off, leaving only the table lamp to glow. I reached out to the various contours, feeling all the curves, undressing her to go deep within. Same was with her as her straddled my lips and ran her mouth all over my body making me moan in pleasure. The very next moment I reach her and let off the straps of her Loveable. I run down by hands on her bare body while kissing deep and fondle with her breasts before enjoying it one by one. She moaned as I relished her hard nipples. Moistness all around. Thrust after thrust, deeper and more deeper we made love for the first time."

This had left all of us hard and juicy as we listened to him in rapt attention like never before.

*****
 

After few months we all were again ready to listen to his adventures, no; not of any long adventurous vacation but his sex adventures. And he started:

"It was dark, way past midnight as we were strolling around the beach, enjoying the calmness along with the sound of waves reaching the shores. It was pure bliss to find such calmness here in Mumbai, he added. Hands were held tight as talks ranged from past to present with hands getting touchy and playful.

A sudden rush of excitement was felt in me when she had it in her hands, feeling the strong erectness, her eyes saying it before her words could. I loosen her hair, take her closer to me and feel the sensual curves while burying my lips against hers. I pushed her against a pillar as different sensation spirals in my body. Probably of having sex under the open sky with the most beautiful lady ever! I start unbuttoning her blouse, feeling her bare back. Meanwhile she unbuttons my jeans and reaches my shaft and take it in her mouth. Licking. Tasting. As I moan in pleasure begging to stop. She stood up and gave me a long passionate kiss. A kiss to devour, to cherish. My one hand tracing the contours of her cleavage while the other was looking for an entry to find places deep within. I then tear open her bra, getting rid of all the clothes on her and vice versa as I take her breast deep into my mouth. Groaning. Louder, much louder. I then lift her up allowing her to wrap her legs around my waist. I look at those beautiful eyes as it eases in ready to move. Slow. Moan. Quick. Deep. Movements that one can envy of. We embraced, felt eachother and sat on the sand naked staring the stars."

This story of his left all of us spell bound with both eyes and mouth wide open, feeling the strength of steel under our pants, waiting to be released.

*****
There were many stories of his sexcapade which made most of us envy and jealous. And all of us including me were eager to meet that beautiful lady of whom he narrates to us. So almost after a year we all got an opportunity to meet the lady at the annual celebrations of our company.

Singles occupied the bar whereas the couples were busy interacting and introducing themselves to others. And I was the one seated with a glass of wine in a way that gives a clear view of the entry in anticipation of seeing that gorgeous lady first than others.

After sometime I saw both of them at the entry gate and my eyes immediately fell on her completely ignoring her better half. She was looking drop dead gorgeous draped in a red saree, with a deep neckline waiting to grab the eyeballs which surely did and a bare back. The open one sided hair added to her beauty and the stilettos completed her look.

He introduced her to me and immediately sparks flew of. Hands shaked and eyes met. This continued till someone interrupted and we came back to our senses. A sudden rush of excitement felt in me. Yes, she was looking extremely beautiful, sexy and completely desirable where one cannot take his eyes of her. But I felt something amiss. Though she smiled and kept a smiling face all through the evening, her eyes and mind seemed to be completely lost somewhere else.

After some time when all were busy talking with others, discussing, laughing and drinking, a wine steward came towards me offering me a drink. Initially I hesitated to drink but then I said yes. He put the glass on the table and a small piece of paper alongside and left. Looking here and there, wondering what was going on, I opened it and it read : "Come immediately to the conference hall on the first floor".

I was perplexed as what to do as the note didn't mention the name of the sender. I wondered what it may be. May be some bad news for me or it might be a personal discussion or even a prank. What? What it can be? I left my seat and went accordingly towards the conference hall desperately seeking answers.

I opened the door and it was completely dark inside. I relaxed and thought it to be a prank and was about to shut the door when a voice came, " Please come in, Surya". I shuddered. It was a voice of some lady asking me to come in. But why are the lights switched off, I asked myself? Slowly I let my foot forward, cautious and scared. As the door shut a ray of light emerged from the top, falling on the most beautiful lady of the evening, Chandni. Yes, it was her. Standing ahead of the conference table with her hands on the table and her legs crossed.

I was completely in complete shock on seeing her all alone. I stood there itself like a statue with a bewildered expression on my face. She asked me to come forward towards her and my feet automatically moved towards her as if I was remote controlled robot.

Without uttering a word, she took me closer to her and whispered,"Show me that you are a man". On hearing this my eyes were left wide open and in complete shock with mind and heart not knowing what to do. Soft music started to play as she pulled me by my waist, so near that I could see a small birth mark below her nose. She cupped my balls and rubbed it against her thighs. And I could feel the hardness, yearning. I pushed her on the table, with frantic kissing all over her body, completely messing up with her saree. I rip apart her blouse, cup her breasts and suck. The clothes were off and unimaginable lust took over.

As I started to stroke and feel the warmth and softness inside, a big loud noise was heard as she screamed in pain. It was her first time! She was a virgin!

For the first time in my life I had experienced something what is called as 'Truth is stranger than fiction.'
The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton. Participation Count: 04.

Rohan Kachalia.
 
Categories: ,

11 comments:

  1. very strange take...nevertheless its an attempt...but the plot was given away very early
    ATB for BAT
    do drop in at:
    - Don't Whine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm.. Very diffrent but so nyc post... U wrote emotions... And reallity of... Todays life..... Really feel truth is strange then fiction keep writing... All d best... Do visit my post...

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very brave attempt and a totally unique take on the theme at hand. Writing in this genre, especially for a contest, takes courage, and you've managed to pull it off (no pun intended).

    It has long been my experience that the ones who brag the most about something are the most likely to have never experienced it in their lives. The same was true of your "sexpert".

    A sexciting write!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very different - from what anyone would have attempted for a BAT - All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. a very different take... building a scene in this genre is an effort.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How true that those who boast the most have the least to boast about :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Twist to the story was good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. interesting take on the topic

    ReplyDelete
  9. Came up with kind of RGV/Anurag Kashyap style of daring act..Needs guts and courage to write these kind of posts...ATB for BAT 37...

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Karan Shah - Strange as in?

    @Ajnabi - Thank you so much Ajnabi :) Yes we all write to bring out some form of emotions and if it does, mission accomplished!

    @ Mixi - Thanks so much Mixi for such couraging words. Hope to continue with such sexiting posts. :)

    @Viyoma & Akila G - Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Suresh - Indeed!!

    @cifar - yes but hope you liked it..

    @aativas - Thanks

    @Vajra - ohh.. is it? I have never watched movies of those two directors... Yup erotcia is one genre where you need to not only write but bring out emotions as well.. :)

    ReplyDelete