- PonderingTwo The Past Life ~ Pondering Two The title of your home page

Wednesday 5 February 2014


She asked him to relax and started with the breath control exercises that precede hypnosis.

The room went pitch dark as candles flickered, casting different shadows on the wall.

‘Wherever I go, I see you, your presence all over my shoulders. In my sleep you warm me, in my dreams you scare me...

...Our eternal bond of love surpassing the seven seas, to be together in transience.

‘How do I tell her about you, about the bond that we share, about our ceaseless love? How?


The past life regression therapist smiled as she diagnosed the problem and its potential solution.


      "Everybody’s got a past. The past does not equal the future unless you live there." - Tony Robbins






Categories:

7 comments:

  1. Ohh this is a different and nice take on the prompt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nabanita! Glad that you liked it.

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful! Very interesting and well written!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so, so much!! Glad that it did interest you :)

      Delete
  3. Seances, hypnosis, the veil of secrecy.. very well captured in the post. Nice take!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely take on the prompt. good one, Hetal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unique take, Hetal. Well done:)
    http://vishalbheeroo.wordpress.com/2014/02/02/100-words-on-saturday-14-5-how-do-i-tell-her-about-you/

    ReplyDelete