- PonderingTwo The Unboxing of ASUS ZenPad 7.0 (Z370CG) ~ Pondering Two The title of your home page

Thursday 7 January 2016



The Asus ZenPad 7.0 is here!!
After using my Asus ZenPhone 5 for more than a year, I was looking for a tablet that fits my pocket and also without losing out on the amazing user experience provided by the Asus phones. So, I decided to check out the Asus ZenPad 7.0 and I finally got my hands on the beauty.

I was pretty much excited upon seeing the white box with pictures of the ZenPad on the cover. From the face of it, it gave me a promising look. Usually, I am pretty much excited to open any sort of box - with what will be its content, how it will be, will I like it and so on. But this being special, as it is containing the ZenPad, I checked the box from all the nooks and corners. At that time, my excitement levels were already running high and finally wasting no time further, I decided to unbox the ZenPad. 

The Asus ZenPad 7.0 is revealed!!
The unboxing was highly simple and without any fuss. I pop open the lid and was immediately greeted by the ZenPad. It was nicely wrapped as you can see from the picture. I took the ZenPad in my hands and was amazed feeling its weight. It felt pretty light as compared to plenty of other tablets in the market. I then carefully removed the tablet from the plastic cover and powered it on.

The Asus ZenPad 7.0 is out of the box!!
Once the ZenPad was in my hand, I checked for the other stuff in the box and it included a charger, USB cable and a manual. 

As you can see from the above picture, the Asus ZenPad nicely fits into my hand. The trademark rounded edges gives a good look to the overall stunning design. Moreover, as I had mentioned earlier, the ZenPad is as light as a flake of foam when compared to other tablets and it maximizes the overall experience of holding the ZenPad in your hands. 

The back cover of Asus ZenPad 7.0 looks so classy!!
What I felt to be most impressive just from a glance and a feel of the Asus ZenPad, is its stunning looks. 

The front of the ZenPad is attractive and inviting to use whereas the back steals the cake. The back cover which covers only three-fourth portion of the phone looks classy and is definitely an eye-turner. It has a fine texture to it which gives a nice contrasting look. Along with it, the back cover is also removable and can be replaced with other back covers. 

So how does it feel using the ZenPad for the initial few minutes?

It feels superb! The reasons being:

1) It is light weight. 

2) For the ZenPad to be light in weight, it has to be thin. So, I felt the Asus ZenPad to be super thin         which is probably a new in the category of tablets/phablets that I have seen.

3) The overall look and design gives it a premium push and feel to it. For some few days that I have        been using the Asus ZenPad 7.0, heads have turned and few have even inquired about the tablet in      question.

4) The display is pleasing to the eyes with super bright screen and Asus Tru2Life technology which        made me feel as if I am touching the glass beneath and not the screen.

So what's the initial review?

The ZenPad is smooth to use without any performance lag and the design seems to be the Asus's forte and strength. The Asus ZenPad 7.0 can easily be described as the most promising tablet under the price tag of INR 11,999 from the initial looks of it. Having said that, wait for the full review to be out soon!!

Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment